This course provides comprehensive training in the complete ASQ Black Belt Body of Knowledge. The course can be used for Black Belt training or as preparation for the ASQ Black Belt certification exam.
The Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) methodology is presented with numerous case studies and examples drawn from service, business process, and manufacturing applications. Selected Lean Manufacturing, Design of Experiments and System Dynamics concepts are integrated with Six Sigma in this course.
Learning Outcomes:Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Lead teams in applying the Six Sigma D-M-A-I-C methodology to attack waste.
- Prioritize improvement activities for greatest organizational impact.
- Define improvement projects to satisfy the customer.
- Measure inputs and outputs to provide meaningful data.
- Analyze data to identify the root cause of variability, including the use of designed experiments.
- Improve the process to reduce variability.
- Control the process to prevent backsliding and consolidate the gains.
This is a self-paced course that can be started at any time. You have 90 days to complete the course.
Note: Gladhill Associates International does not certify Six Sigma Black Belts.
This on-line course is designed to help the student successfully complete the ASQ exam for Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
This on-line course is not for the beginner