ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
The public and on-line course is for those candidates who need to obtain more knowledge and understanding of the ISO 14001:2015 Standard in addition to its application in the audit process.
This course includes Module 1 - Competency Unit - EM in addition to Module 2 - Competency Unit - AU and Module 3 - Competency Unit -TL meet the requirements for application Provisional Auditor status.
Upon completion of this course participants will be fully knowledgeable of the ISO 14001:2015 standard, be competent to conduct audits of suppliers, be able to prepare their organization for ISO 14001:2015 registration and understand the economic advantages of quality management systems.
COURSE CONTENT: The course consists of lectures, workshop exercises, case studies and team assignments covering the following:
Environmental management. ISO 14001:2015 requirements, documentation techniques, procedures/work instructions, conducting audits, audit preparation, Audit techniques, audit reporting, writing nonconformances, internal audits, and corrective/preventive actions.
This course meets the training requirements for professional registration as lead auditor, auditor and provisional auditor.
A certificate is awarded to students who satisfactorily complete the course at the conclusion. The certificate is issued with a unique serial number. This is the one of the first requirements to becoming a registered auditor.
You must also register here for all 3 modules of the on-line Lead Auditor course.
If you wish to register for only a particular module (EM - AU - TL), you must click on the module(s) of your choice.
The on-line course is $1,195 per person. The public course is $1,495 per person.
Additional information for the participant who selects the virtual course
This instructor-led course is comprised of three successive components delivered in convenient, 3 six to eight hour days.
Day 1 - Competency Unit-EM
Day 2 – Competency Unit-AU
Day 3 – Competency Unit TL
Many of Gladhill Associates International’s virtual courses provide electronic access to course materials for 30 to 90 days depending on the course. For lead auditor courses the participant will be e-mailed the course materials, case studies, quizzes, scenarios as well as copies of the applicable standards.
Note: Refunds cannot be issued if course materials have been sent and/or accessed. Chrome and Edge browsers are recommended – Internet Explorer is not supported.
Note: We would need a minimum of six (6) participants to hold a virtual class room course.
An Internet-based, instructor led course utilizing web and teleconferencing technologies to allow participants to interact without traveling. Virtual courses offer interaction with instructor and participants using Internet capabilities.
Participants have access to interaction both with the instructor and other participants in an Internet-based learning environment (white board, Q&A tools, application sharing, and breakout rooms). Virtual courses are classroom-like experiences offered using the latest Internet tools.
- Describe the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) - Requirements standard and development process;
- Identify ISO 14001:2015 EMS terms;
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 14001:2015;
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 14001:2015;
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology;
- Evaluate documented information required by ISO 14001:2015 and the interrelationships between the environmental processes, quality/environmental planning, policy, and objectives;
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing;
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit;
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation;
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit;
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team;
- Manage the audit process;
- Prepare the audit report and perform an audit follow-up;
- Introduction to Quality/Environmental Management Systems
- Analysis of ISO 14001:2015 (Introduction and Clauses 4-10)
- Organizational Impact on Environmental Management System
- Auditing Environmental Management Systems
- Management System Audits
- Auditor Competence
- Audit Program
- Audit Techniques
- Audit Cycle
- Team Leader Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare for an Audit
- Conduct an Audit
- Prepare an Audit Report
- Audit Completion and Follow-Up
Who Should Attend:
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 14001:2015.
Those who wish to become an Exemplar Global certified/registered auditor.
Those who must perform audits to ISO 14001:2015 manufacturing, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
This is a Virtual course!
Our virtual training a modern browser with current software updates.
We advise using one of the following browsers with our training courses.
We strongly advise aginst attempting to use a smart phone or other small handheld devices
for this training. Many courses will contain graphics that will be very difficult to view on a small screen.
- Google Chrome Version 50 or greater
- Internet Explorer Version 10 or greater
||$1195 per Student
Once the registration details are confirmed the student(s) will recieve an email with
instructions on how to proceed with the online training course.