AS 9100D-ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course
This course is certified by Exemplar Global and is now called the "ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Course With Emphasis on AS 9100D".
The IAQG OPMT ICOP Resolutions Log Revision: December 12, 2016 has discontinued the Standard 5 day Lead Auditor Course.
Resolution 126 now requires this course.
Suppliers and auditors to the aerospace industry can find critical auditing guidance in this version of our AS 9100D lead auditor course.
Designed for aerospace auditors and suppliers. this intensive on-line and virtual program features workshops tailored to the working environment of the aerospace industry, as well as discussions on ISO-9001, AS-9100, AS-9110, AS-9104, AS 9014, AS-9101 and applicable FAA and industry reports, rules and regulations.
Discussions focus on the elements that comprise a quality management system, including the quality manual, procedures and work instructions in the aerospace industry. Using ISO-19011, workshops and case studies illustrate valuable tools for audit preparation, conduct and follow-up.
Familiarity with the AS-9100 Standard is recommended. The course may conclude with a two-hour final exam.
The on-line and virtual participant is given case studies and workshop exercises that are effectively measured by the instructor and need to be successfully completed by the participant.
When the on-line participant comes to a page in this course that requires input, they need to complete the input page or the program will not let them proceed further.
The instructor communicates with the on-line participant on the input page content. The instructor may determine that the on-line participant must re-do the input page.
There are 3 modules. The on-line participant is not allowed to move on to other modules until they successfully complete the one they’re in.
The on-line participant is given as many as 30 days to complete each electronic module.
Additional information for the participant who selects the virtual course
This instructor-led course is comprised of three successive components delivered in convenient, 3 six to eight hour days
Day 1 - Competency Unit-QM
Day 2 – Competency Unit-AU
Day 3 – Competency Unit TL
Many of Gladhill Associates International’s virtual courses provide electronic access to course materials for 30 to 90 days depending on the course. For lead auditor courses the participant will be e-mailed the course materials, case studies, quizzes, scenarios as well as copies of the applicable standards.
Note: Refunds cannot be issued if course materials have been sent and/or accessed. Chrome and Edge browsers are recommended – Internet Explorer is not supported.
Note: We would need a minimum of six (6) participants to hold a virtual class room course.
An Internet-based, instructor led course utilizing web and teleconferencing technologies to allow participants to interact without traveling. Virtual courses offer interaction with instructor and participants using Internet capabilities.
Participants have access to interaction both with the instructor and other participants in an Internet-based learning environment (white board, Q&A tools, application sharing, and breakout rooms). Virtual courses are classroom-like experiences offered using the latest Internet tools.
- Describe the ISO 9001, AS 9100 Quality Management System (QMS) - Requirements standard and development process;
- Identify ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D QMS terms;
- Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D;
- Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D;
- Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology;
- Evaluate documented information required by ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D and the interrelationships between the quality/environmental processes, quality planning, policy, and objectives;
- Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing;
- Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit;
- Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation;
- Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit;
- Establish and plan the activities of an audit team;
- Manage the audit process;
- Prepare the audit report and perform an audit follow-up;
- Introduction to Quality Management Systems
- Analysis of ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D (Introduction and Clauses 4-10)
- Organizational Impact on Quality Management System
- Auditing Quality Management Systems
- Management System Audits
- Auditor Competence
- Audit Program
- Audit Techniques
- Audit Cycle
- Team Leader Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare for an Audit
- Conduct an Audit
- Prepare an Audit Report
- Audit Completion and Follow-Up
Who Should Attend:
Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D.
Those who wish to become an Exemplar Global certified/registered auditor.
Those who must perform audits to ISO 9000:2015, AS 9100D manufacturing, suppliers, managers, or anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, or third-party audits.
This is a Virtual course!
Our virtual training a modern browser with current software updates.
We advise using one of the following browsers with our training courses.
We strongly advise aginst attempting to use a smart phone or other small handheld devices
for this training. Many courses will contain graphics that will be very difficult to view on a small screen.
- Google Chrome Version 50 or greater
- Internet Explorer Version 10 or greater
||$1195 per Student
Once the registration details are confirmed the student(s) will recieve an email with
instructions on how to proceed with the online training course.