ISO 50001 Lead Auditor Refresher Course
This course provides comprehensive training in the complete Exemplar Global body of knowledge. The course can be used for auditor/lead auditor training or as preparation for the ISO 50001 national certification exam.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Prioritize improvement activities for greatest organizational impact.
- Define improvement projects to satisfy the customer.
- Measure inputs and outputs to provide meaningful data.
- Analyze data to identify the root cause of variability, including the use of designed experiments.
- Improve the process to reduce variability.
- Control the process to prevent backsliding and consolidate the gains.
This is a self-paced course that can be started at any time. You have 30 days to complete each module.
Note: Gladhill Associates International does not certify auditors/lead auditors.
This on-line course is designed to help the participant successfully complete the Exemplar Global exam for certification.
This on-line course is not for the beginner.
The ISO 50001 Auditor Certification Scheme has been developed by Exemplar Global in liaison with key stakeholders.
The Scheme will provide international recognition for auditors who conduct Energy Management Systems (EnMS) audits, using national or international Standards or regulatory requirements, or other Standards and normative and industry references, recognized by Exemplar Global.
Confidence and reliance in the audit process depends on the competence of personnel conducting the audit.
The Scheme has been developed to meet the following key objectives:
- To achieve the requirements of the International Standard for personnel certification ISO/IEC 17024:2003 (17024);
- To ensure that auditors meet or exceed the audit competencies defined by RABQSA, using ISO 50001 and ISO 19011;
- To assist organizations in selecting competent auditors; and
- To enhance the professional recognition of Exemplar Global certified auditors.
This is an online course!
Our online training site requires a modern browser with current software updates.
We advise using one of the following browsers with our training courses.
We strongly advise aginst attempting to use a smart phone or other small handheld devices
for this training. Many courses will contain graphics that will be very difficult to view on a small screen.
- Google Chrome Version 50 or greater
- Internet Explorer Version 10 or greater
||$495 per Student
Once the registration details are confirmed the student(s) will recieve an email with
instructions on how to proceed with the online training course.