Introduction To Remote auditing
Although there was no specific rule against it, conducting ISO certification audits and/or any ISO internal audit remotely was not warmly embraced by the industry.
However, current times are forcing organizations to re-think & do things differently. Many people believe that auditors cannot really be thorough when they are not in front of a document, an auditee or a group of people.
But auditors can perform audits remotely and still be thorough. Remote auditing may even be a more focused audit than when doing on-site audits.
1. Become familiar with the history and current status of remote auditing.
2. Acquire a basic understanding of the requirements.
3. Gain an insight as to how remote auditing may affect and benefit an organization.
4. Understand the remote auditing process.
This is an online course!
Our online training site requires a modern browser with current software updates.
We advise using one of the following browsers with our training courses.
We strongly advise aginst attempting to use a smart phone or other small handheld devices
for this training. Many courses will contain graphics that will be very difficult to view on a small screen.
- Google Chrome Version 50 or greater
- Internet Explorer Version 10 or greater
||$295 per Student
Once the registration details are confirmed the student(s) will recieve an email with
instructions on how to proceed with the online training course.