ISO 9001-2015-ISO 14001:2015-OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal Auditing
This is an Integrated ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor Course This interactive course assists participant, using structured exercises, to analyze in detail the requirements of the Standards relating to the internal audit program. Participants learn how to design an internal audit program that includes program scope and schedule, auditor selection and training, audit resource allocation, internal audit documentation and records, etc. Students participate in simulated internal audit exercises to:
1. Review the requirements of the standard.
2. Participate in simulated exercises where an auditor conducts an audit interview and examines related documents, work instructions and records.
3. Records their findings and prepares an audit report.
This is an online course!
Our online training site requires a modern browser with current software updates.
We advise using one of the following browsers with our training courses.
We strongly advise aginst attempting to use a smart phone or other small handheld devices
for this training. Many courses will contain graphics that will be very difficult to view on a small screen.
- Google Chrome Version 50 or greater
- Internet Explorer Version 10 or greater
||$595 per Student
Once the registration details are confirmed the student(s) will recieve an email with
instructions on how to proceed with the online training course.