Introduction To ISO 14001-2015
1. Become familiar with the history and current status of ISO 14001.
2. Acquire a basic understanding of the requirements.
3. Gain an insight as to how registration may affect and benefit an organization.
4. Understand the registration process and costs.
This course addresses the basic myths that generate much confusion and controversy about the standard. Then follows a review of the standard's development, purpose, structure and supplements.
Get the national and international update on the growth and acceptance of the standard. The registration process is presented to clarify an organization's long-term relationship with the registrar.
The standard's requirements are explained and a short quiz is given at the conclusion of the course.
This is an online course!
Our online training site requires a modern browser with current software updates.
We advise using one of the following browsers with our training courses.
We strongly advise aginst attempting to use a smart phone or other small handheld devices
for this training. Many courses will contain graphics that will be very difficult to view on a small screen.
- Google Chrome Version 50 or greater
- Internet Explorer Version 10 or greater
||$200 per Student
Once the registration details are confirmed the student(s) will recieve an email with
instructions on how to proceed with the online training course.